Monday 4 April 2011

The Start

Hi All,

I am planning to try recipes from all the sources I know and try them in my kitchen and post it in the blog.


I am a software employee where in I lead a scheduled and mechanical life. Nothing much in life other than office and my home , week ends come by and go making not much change in the routine life.
 
I must say that I have inherited the art of cooking from my father, (though I am just a beginner now) and when ever I want to escape from this fuzzy, busy life I start searching recipes and start working on them.
Right now I am working on my knife skills and also started to know the terms like puree, blending, folding etc.

I feel a  kind of joy, a world in me when I shop for cooking (veggies, electronics etc etc). It helps to lock all other things aside and I feel more like myself when I am doing what I like to do.

Keep watching the space for recipes.(I will always post the recipe only when I try it :) )
 
Thanks,
Mamatha


No comments:

Post a Comment